...The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in South
Black Creek At Quinby affecting Florence and Darlington Counties.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Additional information is available at water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.
The next statement will be issued by this evening.
...The Flood Warning is now in effect until early Monday afternoon...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Black Creek At Quinby.
* From this evening to early Monday afternoon.
* At 10:00 AM EDT Thursday the stage was 9.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage this
evening to a crest of 12.7 feet early Saturday morning. It will
then fall below flood stage early Monday morning.
* Impact...At 12.5 feet, Floodwaters continue to rise on Creekside
Drive and East Black Creek Road with water nearing a few homes.
Homes along East Black Creek Road become isolated and residents
must use boats to exit the neighborhood.